Contact Details:- RobbiBell@mail.com

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mothers Day Cards.....

I made these 2 little cards for the competition I set last week over at Scrappin Patch
Kinda cool aye? considering I'm not a cardmaker I was quite happy with how they turned out...











How was your Mothers Day, I was spoilt and got a nice bag and necklace from Chris and a scrappin apron with a wonderful large pocket in the front and some scratchy tickets (I won $24 ...Yahoo) from Emz and some lovely glove liners from Mike and Sherie In Aussie now my fingers at Rugby wont be like blocks of ice. Then we had roast chicken for dinner with lotz roast veges yum yum yum and gravy


I hope you all were treated like a Queen for the day, you know we deserve it!!!


Happy Scrappin


No comments:

Post a Comment