Contact Details:- RobbiBell@mail.com

Monday, November 14, 2011

Prima BAP Challenge October 2011

In October I spotted this sketch for Prima's BAP Challenge so thought I would give it a go since Trevor and I had just received out Photos back from the gorgeous Mel at www.facebook.com/artifexphotography (well worth the time and money if you get the opportunity) and I was really excited about having new photos and goodies to play with.

Here is what I came up with and the sketch underneath:-








I even got to use some of the awesome packaging that came on the Fence Mask I have purchased recently. (might have to get some more of these)


I had a lot of fun playing with this sketch , new photos and of course Prima goodies.............. what a combination!!!


Hope to catch you all again soon with some more creations from my never decreasing stash...


No comments:

Post a Comment