Contact Details:- RobbiBell@mail.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hey Everyone thought you might like to see....

thought I would very quickly show you a very special card I made recently
I made this for a friend to give to a relative that was getting married and I must admit I did enjoy the process of making this card as it is so delicate and I love how the papers/flowers and little saying all work.....


 this is the little saying I used for the front of the card
 
The pic below is the once I have used for the inside....I printed onto watercolour paper, distressed the edges  and lifted. It certainly made the inside "POP" a little
 
I also created a special envelope by making one just a bit larger than the normal card envelope for my size card ( using my envelope maker )  I then scored some lines on the outside of the already created fold lines - only about .5cm  this created a little  buffer for the card to sit nicely in and not rub so would loose all its "pretty"
to the centre of the main base I cut 2 small lines either side of half way about 2.5cm apart and then threaded ribbon (matching to the card)  through and when the card was inside I tied a nice bow on the front....no need for adhering the flaps as the ribbon holds everything in place and looks quite affective.
Ok told you it was short and sweet
Take Care and
Happi Scrappin' till next time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment