Contact Details:- RobbiBell@mail.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Colour (color) Orange/Yellow BPS Challenge with Nic.....

Well this one really took some thinking, not 2 of the easiest colours to work with, but together they seem to compliment each other. I used a black and white photo of My Mum on her Wedding Day way back in 1959. I used some pearls on my layout because Mum borrowed Grans ones for the big occassion. I had to play around with lots of different combinations before I was happy with the final layout and then it had to be "Robbi-ed" of course...no wonder a single layout can take me 3 days to complete!
Can't waste time now tho Adrienne has given me bags of goodness to play with and make some 4/5 page kits and then some gorgeous papers to make a 2 page kit and guess what its guna be "Robbi-ed" so you know there's guna be a little Prima here and there
Anyway what are your thoughts on this layout, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.



Thanks for looking and Happy Scrappin...

Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment