Contact Details:- RobbiBell@mail.com

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Magistical Memories - Chipboard Challenge

As many of you know I am a Chipboard Freak and when I saw this months challenge over at http://www.magisticalmemories.com/, I instantly knew what I was going to use. There is a lot of Chipboard on this layout some from Basic Grey's Curio collection, a brick wall from Dusty Attic and the words Magical Moments and "Mike" from Terri at "Meant to be" scrapbooking supplies, along with a little Prima and Tim Holtz goodies they all make up this meaningful layout as this was taken just before Mike and His wonderful Girlfriend Sherie moved to Aussie. The hidden tag has some personal journalling on it saying how much we miss them. So yes these are very precious moments to me.

Here is the Sketch that was to be used for the challenge:-

and here is my take on the challenge



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog and latest additions
Have a wonderful week

2 comments:

  1. Super layout. A great sketch for all those photos. Love your previous two posted layouts too. It wouldn't let me post comments but have now found a way around it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you, Thanks for your lovely comments ... blinking computers
    I am having trouble linking from the magistical memories blog to here, have been trying for days (must of been a man that invented these things, a woman would have had it nice and simple!!!)

    ReplyDelete