Contact Details:- RobbiBell@mail.com

Monday, May 12, 2014

Another month gone...did you know its only...

31 weeks to Christmas!!!
We had class (part 1) last weekend here in Dunedin and part 2 will be this coming sunday in Balclutha.
Is a horrible situation when all you want to do is teach a particular class and then the papers never arrive..... waiting, waiting and waiting some more. Anyway I have managed to sort enough for the class to go ahead and I am pretty sure the ladies that came along on Saturday loved it. We finally made the Marion Smith Nirvana Double Page layout. I love the colours all old vintage colourings that lend themselves to either older photos and even modern day ones work well.
 
where you will see all the black pieces is where the photos can be put, although one of my ladies is putting a 5x7 portrait photo on the centre left page.... a very good idea!

Over the last few days I have been putting the finishing touches on the projects for SENZ it is getting very close
 (4-6th July) and its all very exciting. I cant wait to bring my goodies to Auckland and have the Ladies create their own pieces of art.
My spare room at present has boxes overflowing and pieces of paper with counted numbers of every die cut piece that everyone will need for the chosen project.....good thing to do on a cold wet wintery Dunedin night....die cut hundreds of butterflies, cogs, hearts etc etc but I love it....trev doesn't but I do!

In fact here's a little sneaky of some of the class bits....but no more until the classes are released on the 28th or I might get in trouble lol.
 

not going to  tell you what the classes are but if you cant make the classes at SENZ there will be a little few xtra kits available for sale through the site (I think) or email me and I will sort one for you.

Ok that's it for this blog post....Sharon Milford Janine Shaw, Denise Curtain and myself are heading to CAD in Auckland next weekend, so look out you North Islanders the Mainlanders are coming at ya!!! its going to be heaps of fun and the classes should be amazing as you know I'm a bit of a Graphic 45 nut so that's the main drawcard for me this time but there's also classes from Bazzill Basics and Teresa Collins and then NZs own Trina McClune....and then there's always the Bar !!!
Until Then
Take Care and Happi Scrappin"
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment